The Kronos continues its evolution with the new Kronos X Music Workstation. With a boost to the internal memory and SSD size, the Kronos X is the ultimate workstation. Fittingly, its new name adds an "X" to indicate its expanded, and truly limitless potential.
• Peerless synthesizer containing nine sound engines, such as realistic piano, richly expressive electric piano, tonewheel organ, digital synthesis, and powerful analog/physical modeling.
• Approximately 2GB of available PCM RAM allows more sample data to be loaded at once.
• Doubled SSD capacity of 62 GB allows support for gigantic sound library expansions, such as the Kronos Sound Libraries and the KARO Sound Libraries.
• User Sample Bank feature allows users to create extremely large sample libraries that take advantage of the generous PCM RAM and SSD capacity.
• Numerous artist signature sounds created by top musicians are included, letting you make the sounds of classic songs your very own.
• 16-part Combis allow all engines to function together in perfect harmony; Dynamic Voice Allocation keeps the polyphony high.
• Use up to 16 premium-quality effects at once; individual effects rival dedicated units
◦ 12 Insert effects
◦ 2 Master effects
◦ 2 Total effects
• Open Sampling System – Instant sampling and resampling from any mode:
Program, Combination or Sequencer.
• Sophisticated KARMA® technology generates infinitely variable performance-driven phrases, musical effects, and backing tracks to catalyze your creativity
• Expanded Drum Track for play-along grooves and inspiration
• Set List mode: Organize the Programs, Combis, and Songs you need to perform your set in a single, easy-to-select screen – including performance notes!
• Smooth Sound Transition: This often-requested feature allows held or sustained notes to keep sounding when changing sounds or modes.
• Direct support for playing drums and chords from Korg pad-equipped USB controllers, including the nanoPAD, nanoPAD2, padKONTROL; general support for all class-compliant USB controllers, including the Korg nano series and microKEY series
• Support for the Kronos Editor and Plug-in Editor software
• USB Ethernet adapter compatibility enables high-speed data communication between the Kronos X and your computer.
• Available with 61, 73 or 88 keys
73 and 88 key models feature Korg’s finest RH3 Graded Hammer Action.
• Comprehensive interface, based around a large 8” TFT TouchView™ display
We also recommend . . .
Korg Kronos-X-73 Workstation ...
Price : $3,849.00
Korg Kronos 61+ 61-Key Ultimate Workstation with X Upgrade ...
Price : $2,579.99
Korg Kronos-X-61 Workstation ...
Price : $3,599.00
Yamaha MOX8 88-Key Graded Hammer Action Music Production ...
Price : $1,799.99
Korg Monotribe Analogue Ribbon Station ...
Price : $209.99
Yamaha Motif XF8 (88 Note) New Generation of MOTIF Line Added ...
Price : $3,999.99
Recently Viewed Items . . .
Headway The Band (Violin) Instant-Fit Pick-Up for Violin ...